Monday 25 April 2011

ir/rational Upgrade: Call For Artists

Last year I released my indie-sentence-logic-philosophical-dark-comic-text-adventure, ir/rational. It was picked up by some nice people and saw some reasonable downloads.

I'm currently in the process of completing a second personal development, as well as converting ir/rational to flash and giving it a lick of paint. One of my goals on the original game was to include some kind of visual reference, be it graphic novel style scenes, dynamic backgrounds, or just some simple sketches between levels to add flavour. It's something I'd like to add to the new version.

If anyone would like to volunteer to turn out between 3-10 images I'd to love to hear from you - you'll have full control over style and workload. The game has always been not for profit, but this particular project (unlike many indies) does at least give you the opportunity to play through the full game in advance of signing on, and the guarentee it's actually going to get released in the next month or so.

If you're interested, mails to the usual place.

Thanks a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment